Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19th 2014

Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.


The change I would make to my video would be first that of who was taking the pictures. The second would be that I remembered that my hat light was on while the pictures were being taken. I would also like to take more time to take more pictures. I also would like something to hold the camera still and stationary .That's all i'd change about my video, I wouldn't change the general blue fire idea though because its too cool.


image via

No comments:

Post a Comment