Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 4th 2014

Blog Post of the Day:
Yesterday you edited and uploaded photos to your blog. Tell me more about your photos. HOW did you edit them? Why did you choose the photos that you did? Explain your assignment.

I picked the first picture because I thought that it would look kind of cool in black and white. the second picture I choose was because it was simple and easy to do. I did think about burning his hands though. The third pic I thought looked really cool with the special eye designs  and went with red so it looked sentinalish. the fourth pic was of my seat partner and I choose this because he would not smile. The last pic I turned and made slightly more colorful and choose it because they were the only ones in the school who would smile in a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment