Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3rd 2014

Over my weekend which I include Halloween was very bland. on Friday I simply went to my friends house  to hang out a bit till we both went over to another friends house till 11 pm and then i came home. When I got home I took the remaining trick or treater's candy and stripped it of all recces peanut butter cups and sweet tarts remaining. On Saturday I slept in played video games for hours, then I went and shot air soft guns in the garage(the revolver shooting no powder shells would still be to loud) and sharpened my throwing and boot knives while watching the Italian Job. On Sunday I slept in and mowed lawns, then built a fire for my family in our fire pit in the backyard and we all listened to comedy central on Sirius XM.


image via

No comments:

Post a Comment