Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13th 2014



I personally don't know what kind of life I will have but I do know if I were to take classes towards preparing for life there would be some big changes. If I wanted to be a business man for example I would be taking classes entirely focused on business and finance and real world situations of a business. these seven classes would be somewhat like the following.

1. Business Essentials
2. Personal Finance
3. Business Internship
4. Web Design
5. Marketing
6. Promoting
7. Real World Situations

We would study up on the basics of business and left to develop the finer points of it on our own. We would spend time in class by going over the basics of each essential topic but always using relevant real world situations. These classes would be vastly different from the current one because they wouldn't be confined to just what some book is telling you or what the school expectations of business are.

No comments:

Post a Comment