Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17th 2014

Blog Post of the Day:
Do you enjoy writing? When do you enjoy it? What kind of writing do you enjoy? Why do you think the ability to write is so important no matter what kind of writing it is? Give an example that you enjoyed writing or hated writing. Why?



No I have never enjoyed writing. I d not enjoy it because i do not wasting time writing about pointless topics ill never talk or remember the next day or after. I also don't like the stress of having to spell everything write and worry about phrases. I f i had to choose id say i like to write narrative or comparative essay's. I understand the importance of writing though.  Writing is important because it is a form of communication for one and its used in every day life all the time. Not just writing it but understanding it such as in a contract. One occasion i hated writing was when we had to do a comparative essay and i had writers block for 20 of the 40 min's allowed so I barley finished by the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment